This guide is assuming that you have already setup an email account on Plesk and you have the login details on hand...
- Open Settings then navigate to:
Mail > Accounts > Add Account
- Select "Other" then "Add Mail Account".
- In the "Name" section. You can name it whatever name you'd like.
- In the "Email" section, you need to type in the full email address that you created before.
- In the "Password" section, you need to type in the password you created on creation.
- In the description box, you can type anything.
- Press "Next"
- Ensure that you have "IMAP" selected at the top of the page.
- In the "Incoming Mail Server", fill in the below:
Username: YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS
Password: YOUR PASSWORD
- Type the same into the "Outgoing Mail Server"
- Press "Next" then "Save"
- You should be done and now receiving emails on your phone. If you have any issues. Contact our support!